Reach Your Full Potential With Group Counseling at Miami Hypnosis & Therapy
Counseling is a way in which we can better understand both our thinking and behaviors as well as our relationships with friends and family. Having a non-biased, professional perspective can help us comprehend how our thinking and actions affect not only ourselves but those around us.
Types of Therapies Utilized in Group Counseling
A few of the most effective therapies include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) — A highly effective form of group counseling that focuses on how our thoughts create our feelings and behaviors.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) — This extremely beneficial form of counseling focuses on the premise that the actions of our minds are the creation of our learned behavior that has occurred over time.
Our principal practitioner, Anna Marchenko (LMHC, Ed. M) combines NLP and CBT in her group counseling and group therapy for depression, in addition to group therapy for anxiety issues. Need help addressing other issues in a supportive setting? Explore our other therapy service areas.
Benefits of Group Counseling
- Strengthening bonds can help reinforce positive feelings within ourselves and others
- Creates effective and healthy communication to help sustain relationships in a productive and safe environment.
- Bridges interpersonal gaps and improves the quality of relationships
- Helps resolve interpersonal conflicts
- Discover new ways to empathize with friends and loved ones
At Miami Hypnosis and Therapy, we offer group counseling in a safe and supportive environment. Our highly trained professional therapists encourage productive discussions that lead to growth at a faster rate.
For more information, contact us today and take the first step to restore relationships with yourself and your loved ones.