Are you seeking to strengthen your bonds with your loved ones? At Miami Hypnosis and Therapy, we offer specialized couples and family therapy sessions that allow you to bridge interpersonal gaps and improve the quality of your relationships.
Discover how our innovative approach to family and couples therapy in Miami can help you forge strong, healthy bonds between you and your loved ones.
Nurture Lifelong Connections
Our relationships with family members are some of the longest-lasting relationships in our lives. Sustaining these bonds is a practice that requires healthy communication, coping skills, and mutual understanding. Developing these skills might not come naturally to most, which is why many families and couples seek counseling.
Family therapy in our Miami office focuses on:
- Learning the impact your specific behaviors have on those around you
- Discovering new avenues of empathy
- Understanding and overcoming trauma
- Resolving interpersonal conflicts
- Improving and facilitating healthy, constructive communication
What To Expect in Family Therapy
There are few things that can impact your life more than your family’s stability and happiness. At our practice, we specialize in holistic family therapy in Miami that helps you resolve conflict and establish healthy communication techniques.
If your family is going through a crisis like a divorce or a death in the family, we can help you process your grief and your various challenges. Using innovative and thoughtful treatment techniques, we can help you identify behavioral pitfalls and reform your negative thought processes.
Often, family and couples counseling goes hand in hand. How parents interact with each other models appropriate behavior for their children and can affect how they perceive relationships for years to come. If you’re a parent having relationship difficulties, we strongly encourage you to pursue both family and couples therapy at Miami Hypnosis and Therapy so both your partner and your children benefit from your progress.
Our family therapy methods can take many forms depending on your situation. Our office can help you:
- Establish positive ways of dealing with family conflict
- Facilitate more effective and respectful communication
- Understand each other’s perspectives so you live harmoniously together
- Overcome barriers to healing like collective trauma and difficulty expressing emotions
Reinforce Your Relationship’s Foundation
Couples therapy at Miami Hypnosis and Therapy provides a safe, supportive environment for couples to address their deepest concerns. By strengthening the quality of communication and examining problematic behavior, we can help you and your partner deepen your emotional bonds.
We achieve these goals by:
- Encouraging productive discussion about relationship conflicts and challenges
- Resolving communication difficulties
- Addressing recurring patterns of behavior, sexual difficulties, and power imbalances
Discover Specialized Therapeutic Approaches
Our family and couples counseling practice is based on an innovative, integrated treatment that incorporates three psychotherapeutic techniques: cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), neuro-linguistic programming (NPL), and hypnotherapy.
CBT allows patients to:
- Address destructive thoughts and impulses without acting on them
- Decrease intrusive negative thoughts over time
NPL allows patients to:
- Develop new thought processes regarding communication and conflict
- Change disruptive learned behaviors in their relationships
- Regulate emotions and responses during stressful situations
Hypnotherapy allows patients to:
- Adopt positive behavior suggestions
- Discover the source of unwanted triggered behaviors and emotions
Rekindle your relationships and revitalize the compassion in your life at Miami Hypnosis and Therapy. We’re proud to provide family and couples therapy in Miami that transforms lives and helps heal hearts. Our primary practitioner, Anna Marchenko LMHC, CCHT, has an extensive background in mental health and academia. She holds two master’s degrees from Columbia University and is a licensed mental health counselor.
As a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, she is among a small number of hypnotherapists working in the Miami area who did post-graduate work at the International Institute for Interpersonal Hypnotherapy, the only state-licensed hypnotherapy school approved by the Florida Department of Education.
Stay close with the people you love the most and take the first step to maintaining important life-long relationships. Get started with couples and family therapy today.