Do you want to strengthen bonds with your loved ones? At Miami Hypnosis and Therapy, we offer specialized family and couples therapy sessions that allow you to bridge interpersonal gaps and improve the quality of your relationships.
Discover how our innovative approach to couples therapy in Miami can help you forge strong, healthy bonds between you and your loved ones.
Nurture Lifelong Connections
Our relationships with family members are some of the longest-lasting relationships in our lives. Sustaining these bonds is a practice that requires healthy communication and mutual understanding. Developing these skills might not come naturally to most, which is why many families utilize counseling.
Family therapy in our Miami office focuses on:
- Learning the impact your specific behaviors have on those around you
- Discovering new avenues of empathy
- Resolving interpersonal conflicts
- Improving and facilitating healthy, constructive communication
Reinforce Your Relationship’s Foundation
Couples therapy at Miami Hypnosis and Therapy is a safe, supportive environment for couples to address their deepest concerns. By strengthening the quality of communication and examining problematic behavior, we can help you and your partner deepen your emotional bonds by:
- Encouraging productive discussion about relationship conflicts and challenges
- Resolving communication difficulties
- Addressing recurring patterns of behavior, sexual difficulties, and power imbalances
Discover Specialized Therapeutic Approaches
Our family and couples counseling practice is based on an innovative, integrated treatment that incorporates three psychotherapeutic techniques: cognitive behavioral therapy, neuro-linguistic programming, and hypnotherapy.
CBT allows patients to:
- Address destructive thoughts and impulses without acting on them
- Decrease intrusive negative thoughts over time
NPL allows patients to:
- Develop new thought processes regarding communication and conflict
- Change disruptive learned behaviors in their relationships
- Regulate emotions and responses during stressful situations
Hypnotherapy allows patients to:
- Adopt positive behavior suggestions
- Discover the source of unwanted triggered behaviors and emotions
Rekindle your relationships and revitalize the compassion in your life with family and couples therapy at Miami Hypnosis and Therapy. Our primary practitioner, Anna Marchenko LMHC, CCHT, has an extensive background in mental health and academia. She holds two master’s degrees from Columbia University and is a licensed mental health counselor.
As a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, she is among a small number of hypnotherapists working in the Miami area who did post-graduate work at the International Institute for Interpersonal Hypnotherapy, the only state-licensed hypnotherapy school approved by the Florida Department of Education.