Our individual therapy sessions empower our clients to overcome their psychological hurdles by illuminating what their habitual patterns are, and providing actionable tools to transform negative habits into more sustainable, positive habits.
We help create tailored treatment plans for each individual, drawing from individual psychotherapy practices such as neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and hypnotherapy. Together, we will work through the root cause of your current state of mind and find solutions for a more uplifting day-to-day life.
Therapy Treatment Designed for Your Needs
In your individual hypnotherapy or psychotherapy sessions with our primary practitioner, you’ll learn how to articulate, explore, and understand your feelings, emotions, and personal challenges in ways that are 100% supportive to your needs.
Over time, the insights gathered from each session will allow you to detach yourself from behavioral patterns that may be negatively affecting your quality of life, and replace them with positive patterns more conducive to achieving your goals and peace of mind.
Unique to the Miami area, the sessions you’ll have with us integrate therapeutic practices from several disciplines:
Fully Accredited And Licensed Hypnotherapy
Anna Marchenko, LMHC, Ed.M, is our principal practitioner and is among the most highly qualified and experienced psychotherapists in the Miami area. Her extensive education and qualifications include:
- Dual master’s degrees from Columbia University, NYC
- Studied with esteemed professors including Judith Miller PhD., Derald Wing Sue Phd., Robert Carter Phd, and Gil Tunnel PhD.
- Post-graduate work at the International Institute for Interpersonal Hypnotherapy, the only state-licensed hypnotherapy school approved by the Florida Department of Education.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Certified clinical hypnotherapist and active member of the American Counseling Association.
Empower Your Mind & Shape Your Future
With our individualized approach to hypnotherapy, your work with our psychotherapist in Miami can help transform your ways of thinking. While we know some mental health issues are a life-long journey, we’re here for you to help that journey more navigable.
Ready to reclaim your life? Book your consultation today.