Depending on in which area of your life you need direction, assistance, or motivation, we will assess your personal needs and select a corresponding hypnosis treatment. Some of the most common treatments include:
- Weight loss. Motivate weight loss, reprogram eating habits, and establish a procedure for weight maintenance.
- Eliminate the smoking habit and provide procedure for permanent behavior.
- Employ techniques to reduce or eliminate stress, promote relaxation, and reprogram specific behaviors.
- Eliminate fear of something, such as air travel, driving the car, crowd, and disease.
- Self-esteem and motivation. Improve self-projection, reprogram past negative behavior, increase confidence and self-acceptance, program for specific goals, and instill feelings of comfort in regard to success.
- Improve study habits, enhance memory, instill positive attitude toward learning, and incorporate reward.
- Refine athletic performance by allowing strong focus on areas that need improvement, create sense of success in the execution of skills, increase stamina and coordination, and put competitive spirit in perspective.
- Release blocked potential in areas of writing, painting, and the performance arts and motivate production.
- Break bad nighttime habits.
- Override negative thoughts that contribute to depression, lead the way to more positive outlook.
No matter how special your problem is, it can be successfully reduced or eliminated by the thoughtful application of hypnosis.