Therapeutic breathwork can be both relaxing and energizing, depending on which type is being used. Breathwork therapy utilizes different kinds of breathing forms to achieve a given goal, such as improving mental, physical, and spiritual health.
There are significant benefits to overall health from therapeutic breathwork to help aid in self-healing.
- ❖ Increase Self-Awareness
- ❖ Release Negative Thoughts
- ❖ Heal Emotional Pain and Trauma
- ❖ Improve Personal & Professional Relationships
- ❖ Increase Confidence and Self-Esteem
Mental Health Issues That May Benefit from Breathwork Therapy